RESULTS OF THE ERIAC ARTS AND CULTURE INNOVATION PROGRAM ANNOUNCED!
ERIAC ARTS AND CULTURE INNOVATION PROGRAM
SELECTION COMMITTEE RESULTS ANNOUNCED
The Selection Committee for the ERIAC Arts and Culture Innovation Program 2020, composed by the following members:
- Maria Bogdan, Chair of the Barvalipe Academy
- Florin Nasture Member of the Barvalipe Academy
- Emília Rigová Member of the Barvalipe Academy
- Mihaela Zatreanu Member of the Barvalipe Academy
- Iulius Rostas ERIAC Board Member
- Gilda Horvath ERIAC Board Member
- Nadire Shakjiri – Redjepi – on behalf of REDI (Roma Entrepreneurship projects)
- Miguel Ángel Vargas Rubio Member of the Barvalipe Academy
has submitted the results of their deliberation.
ERIAC has received a total of 118 applications from 24 countries:
- 74 for Going Digital Culture
- 17 for Going Entrepreneurial
- 27 for Going Smart
87 individual applications:
- 51 Women Applicants
- 67 Men Applicants
31 applicants on behalf of companies/ entities/ organizations
The Selection Committee decided to provide support to 57 projects. We thank REDI – Roma Entrepreneurship Development Initiative and the Documentation Centre for Sinti and Roma in Heidelberg for suporting the Program alongside of ERIAC.
The following projects will be financed in the framework of the ERIAC Arts and Culture Innovation Program 2020:
ERIAC ARTS AND CULTURE INNOVATION PROGRAM_Selection Committee Results
ERIAC Management will continue to fundraise in order to continue with the ERIAC Arts and Culture Innovation Program.
The Innovation Program to fight the impact of Covid-19 in Roma arts and culture was called to live by