Page id: 84
ERIAC WELCOMES INTERNS AND VOLUNTEERS ON ON-GOING BASIS.
The typical responsibilities given to the interns include:
- Support the institution-building and operations of ERIAC and, in particular, assist in expanding the Europe-wide network of Roma and non-Roma associate members of the Institute;
- Participate in maintaining relations with the partner institutions and with the major stakeholders;
- Support to fundraising activities of ERIAC by helping to develop grant proposals and strategic partnerships;
- Support in organization of arts and culture events, such as exhibitions, discussions, symposiums etc. of the extended ERIAC hub, by developing content, logistics and communications;
- Research of the contemporary Roma arts and culture scene across Europe;
- Contributing to the communication of the Institute, by supporting the social media, development of newsletters and content of the website;
Day-to-day activities and tasks as part of the ERIAC team.
The duration of internship at ERIAC is at least of 3 months.
If you are interested in joining the ERIAC team, send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com