The European Roma Institute for Arts and Culture announces
4 Internship Positions
ERIAC is offering to a selected group of outstanding graduate and undergraduate-level students the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural international organization. The ERIAC internship is designed to complement development or minority – oriented studies with practical experience in various aspects of multilateral and international cooperation, international studies, management and arts and culture.
Internships take place at the ERIAC Office in Berlin, Mitte.
The length of this internship at ERIAC is 3 months (part-time: 4 hours/day)
The duration of the assignment will be in two time intervals: 8 AM to 12 AM or 2 PM to 6 PM (morning or afternoon).
Interns are not financially remunerated by ERIAC.
The costs associated with the internship must be borne by the nominating institution, related institution or government, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students; or by the student, who will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his or her own arrangements for travel, accommodation etc.
All applicants for internship must have a valid medical insurance for the duty station for which they will work. It must include adequate coverage in the event of an injury or illness during the internship.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Working with the guidance of the ERIAC management:
(1) Support the institution-building and operation of ERIAC;
(2) Participate in maintaining relations with the partner institutions and with the major stakeholders;
(3) Take part in coordinating the organization’s programs and projects.
(4) Support the writing of grants, and the fundraising initiatives.
(5) Assist the management in the preparation of financial and administrative reports,
(6)Translate documents, meeting minutes, when required
(7) Provide support for the ERIAC reception and supply services
(8) Assist the ERIAC artists and producers in the organization of ERIAC events.
Qualifications, experience and qualities required:
Applications from all suitably qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, color, religion, belief, or sexual orientation are welcome. Candidates of self-declared Roma origin are particularly encouraged to apply!
• up-to-date professional CV (max 2 pages);
• letter of motivation of (max.500 words).
Applications should be written in English and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications accepted on a rolling basis.