Page id: 9328
Suggestions for academic additions to the Digital Library
At The Barvalipe Digital Library of Critical Romani Scholarship all the articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivatives License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/), which permits non-commercial re-use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium provided the original work is properly cited and is not altered, transformed, or built upon in any way.
- Bogdan, Maria (2017), “Roma Press Centre – 20 years of making a difference”, Identities: Global Studies in Culture and Power, Vol.24, No. 6, pp.751-759
- Costache, Ioanida (2018), “Reclaiming Romani-ness: Identity Politics, Universality and Otherness Or, Towards a (New) Romani Subjectivity”, Journal of Critical Romani Studies, Vol.1, No.1, pp.30-43
- Marsh, Adrian (2008), “A Brief History of Gypsies in Turkey”, in Danova–Russinova, S. et.al. [eds.], We Are Here! Discriminatory Exclusion and Struggle for Rights of Roma in Turkey, Edirne, Budapest, Istanbul: Edirne Romani Foundation, European Roma Rights Centre, Helsinki Citizens’ Assembly, pp.5–20
- Mate, Dezso (2017), The First Sparks of the Romani LGBTQ Movement, Centre for Higher Education and Equity Research (CHEER), School of Education and Social Work, Brighton: University of Sussex, pp.1–6
- Mirga–Kruszelnicka, Anna (2015), “Romani Studies and Emerging Romani Scholarship”, ‘“Nothing About Us Without Us”? Roma Participation in Policy Making and Knowledge Production’ Issue, Roma Rights: Journal of the European Roma Rights Centre, No.2, Budapest: ERRC, pp.39-45
- The Author(s). Published by Informa UK Limited, trading as Taylor & Francis Group.
- All ERRC materials are subject to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International licence. The full text of that licence is available here. Anyone is free to share and adapt our materials for non-commercial purposes provided the work is properly credited to the ERRC. You do not need to request permission before using or sharing one of the ERRC’s materials.
- Published by the Romani Studies Program at Central European University, OJS Support and Customization by: OpenJournalSystems.com